Here are some suggested interview questions related to Janes book Signs and Wonders in America Today: Amazing Accounts of Gods Power.
- How would you define signs and wonders?
- How often are signs and wonders really taking place in American society today?
- Are certain groups or populations seeing more signs and wonders than other groups?
- Why does God sometimes demonstrate His supernatural power? What is the purpose?
- What helps determine whether God is going to intervene in a miraculous way in a given situation?
- Describe the role of prayer in the manifestation of signs and wonders.
- Describe the role of faith in the manifestation of signs and wonders.
- In your book you describe the importance of worldview. What is worldview, and how does it relate to both expecting and seeing miracles?
- The Bible says that Satan performs counterfeit miracles. How can we know when a supernatural event is of God?
- Whats one of the most interesting stories you uncovered in your research for this book?
- What about resurrection from the dead? Is God raising the dead in America today?
- You mention that many people believe signs and wonders will increase as we get closer to an end-time revival before the return of Jesus. Why should we expect to see more of Gods supernatural power active among us?
- Are there things the body of Christ can do to help or to hinder the move of the Holy Spirit in power here in the United States?
©20032014 Jane Rumph. All rights reserved.